- You must be a resident of Fresno County.
- You must be at least 70 years old (proof of eligibility is required by providing a copy of a California Driver's License, California DMV issued Identification Card or Medicare Card.
- You must first complete and submit the eligibility forms. All necessary documents can be obtained at select locations only (see below) or on this website.
- Scrip cannot be given or sold to someone else. It is non-transferable, non-negotiable, and non-replaceable.
- Scrip can only be used to pay for your taxi services.
- Scrip cannot be used to tip the driver. Please tip using cash.
- Users are responsible for scheduling, changing, and cancelling trip reservations.
- Be sure to let the dispatcher know that you will be paying with Taxi Scrip when you call to schedule a pick-up.
- Fresno COG reserves the right to limit scrip sales based on scrip availability.
Obtaining Applications & Purchasing Taxi Scrip
If you meet the qualifications listed above, you may apply for the program and purchase Taxi Scrip at the following locations:
|Clovis City Hall
1033 Fifth Street
|Fresno Area Express (FAX)
Manchester Transit Center
3590 North Blackstone Avenue
|Clovis Senior Center
850 Fourth Street
|Parlier City Hall
1100 E. Parlier Ave
BY MAIL AT:
Council of Fresno County Governments (Fresno COG)
When ordering by mail, please send the completed eligibility application, copy of proof of eligibility (California driver's license, California DMV issued Identification Card or Medicare Card), order form, and a check, cashier's check, or money order payable to Taxi Scrip Program. Please add the postage cost to your check's total amount.Taxi scrip postage cost is as follows:
1 Booklet: $0.59
2 Booklets: $0.76
3 Booklets: $0.93
4-5 Booklets: $1.51